Cooper Controls has announced the availability of LF50 – a brand new cost effective licence level , designed with beginner users in mind. The LF50 software has been tailored for entry level users by packaging the core features into a powerful yet simple system.
- 256 channels of control
- Access to the full fixture library of over 2000 fixture types.
- Up to 10 cue list of 100 cues
- Simple moving light effects and chases
- Channel groups, palettes and shortcuts
- Ability to use both USB-DMX and Ethernet-DMX output methods
- E-Mail support
“LightFactory now has more than 3,500 licensed users worldwide and its controllers have seen great success in a variety of controls applications. From running major stadium spectaculars to local theatre pantomimes, to night clubs and events, museums and architainment applications” explains Peter Kirkup, Product Manager.
“With the introduction of this new software level we aim to bring the power of the Lightfactory software to an even broader audience, enabling educational establishments and smaller venues to control their performances in an intuitive and simple way”